Monday, October 25, 2010

TwoGoodThings

I ran across a blog entry on Baby Center that was about a Mother's Five Biggest Mistakes. One of them was not enjoying the day to day because of everything else going on. I am guilty.  I have always said that no matter how rough the day is, both my kids will inevitably do something that makes me smile or laugh and feel all warm with love.

So, I am going to make a huge effort to write one for each of my kids daily. The TwoGoodThings might be the only entry for the day. Or perhaps it will be included at the end of another entry. But I want to try...so here I go...

Today's TwoGoodThings...
  1. Playing haircut and doctor with Mackenzie. Somehow she morphed the two. Regardless, she was in charge of me for a good half hour and she loved every moment of it. I loved watching her mind work.
  2. Zachy eating dinner. He has the cutest way of eating. He sucks his food. Maybe not cute to others, but I find it, find him, adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment