Friday, October 8, 2010

TotmusingRoll

Totgirl was on a twenty four hour marathon TotMusingRoll. I'm talking constant chatter and more one liners than I recall. But, here are a few....
  1. Totgirl, with a concerned look on her face says: 'Hmmmm, what that on the floor (while pointing a greenish line)? I think somebody draw on the floor. I think it me (with a sly, sly totgrin).'
  2. Momma says, 'You're doing great eating your breakfast this morning.' Totgirl responds with, 'You're welcome, Momma.' Strangely, sadly, this is an appropriate response, since usually she refuses to eat and tells me whatever I make is 'Stinky poopy.'
  3. Momma takes Zachy's temp, since he feels a little warm. Showing the totbabycollege influence in her life, she shouts out, 'Zachy going to go home? Bye ZachyFriend!.' (His temp, by the way, just fine!)
  4. 'Owww. I step-ded on a puzzle. You (referring to Momma) have to clean it up.' (Oh, but, of course she does help clean up, usually anything Zachy is trying to play with!)
  5. Hearing a struggle between Totgirl and Zachy, I ask, 'Why are you guys arguing?' Her response is, quite simply, 'Because we are.'
  6. She has started to experiment with use of the past tense....'Excuse me, I burp-ded.'
  7. Singing: 'I like to poop...poop...poop, poopers in the night night.' Does this make her a songwriter?
  8. And, the twenty four hour marathon TotMusingRoll ended with my sweetvoiced totgirl teasingly saying to me... 'Momma....I'm a cute girl hiding under my towel.'

No comments:

Post a Comment