Thursday, October 14, 2010

PastLife

Our very rural community has an old historical schoolhouse, which I believe has been closed since about 1963. One day, Mackenzie asked about it and I told her it was an old school. She decided it was her old school. Now, every time we pass it, she points at it and says, 'That my old school!'
This coming weekend the historical society is hosting a Ranching and Mining Festival during which the school will be open. I have told Mackenzie this and she is quite excited to visit her old school.

We were talking about it this morning and she starts telling me how she gets to see her old school and that when she was there she had two ponies and she hopes the guys who took her ponies bring them back. Interesting story my little totgirl...or could it possibly be a PastLifeMemory? Hmmmm....I knew she was an OldSoul!

1 comment:

  1. A natural born story teller she is, keep fanning that flame mama. Thanks for sharing this story because it inspires me to consider all the stories that little school house knows and how maybe your little story teller is breathing life back into them. there's an old school house all boarded up around three miles from my house. Now I will see it anew. Thanks Mackenzie.

    Much gratitude. Love you Kimmy.

    ReplyDelete