Sunday, October 3, 2010

PoorTotgirl

Last night, Mackenzie hits Zachy on his back, runs (evidence that she knows she is in the wrong), falls, and 'hurts' her finger. After she finishes her 'calm down time,' I point out to her that she hurt him and show her that Zachy's back is red. She, very pathetically, says, 'My finger is red too,' as if SHE'S the victim! Yep, that's our poor little totgirl!

Then this morning Zachy cries out and Dad says, 'Mackenzie what did you do?' I tell him we can't assume she did something every time and he says, 'Well he cries out and she runs off.' Yep, he's right, that pretty much indicates GuiltyTot. But totgirl had a response, yes she did...'I no run off,' she says, 'I DRIVE off on my car!' Oh, that makes it okay...Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment