Friday, October 22, 2010

FirstSight

Those who don't believe in love at first sight have never given birth♥

While I am sure there are many who have not given birth who also believe in love at first sight, I would venture to say that there are not many who have given birth who do not believe in love at first sight (or Mothers who became Mothers in their own Special Ways). The Experience is Spectacular, a Miracle. It seems Impossible to look at something as Pure as a Newborn, your Newborn, and not feel Love.  

I fell in love with both of my children at first sight. I fall in love with both of them again and again and a little more each day. I fall in love again with them first thing in the morning; and when  I have been at work and see them after a long day; and when they do something cute or sweet or funny or new or just wonderful; and when they laugh or smile; and when I am alone in my thoughts, and thinking of them and how lucky I am to have them in my life.

Mackenzie Nicole...I fell in love at first sight with you on 8.16.07 at 2:29 pm...and have loved you more and more with each passing day...

Zachary Jason, I fell in love at first sight with you on 8.20.09 at 4:54 am...and have loved you more and more with each passing day...

Before you were conceived, I wanted you Before you were born, I loved you Before you were here an hour, I would die for you This is the miracle of love.
-Maureen Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment