Saturday, October 30, 2010

All.By.Myself.

Yesterday is a bit of a blur. I missed my TwoGoodThings Post. I did do FotoFriday though.

The night before Miss Mackenzie was sick. So, I was up and down with the poor thing all night. She was sort of cute and sweet in her sickness. At one point, she sadly said, 'I worried about Sister,' referring, of course, to herself. She still was not feeling too well yesterday morning. But, she perked up some by evening, so we hit the elementary school's 'Trunk n Treat.' She only hit up a couple of Trunks, but I think she enjoyed her first Halloween experience (I'm not one of those Moms who takes out their 1 and 2 year old...just not.). She wanted to be a Princess. Don't all three year old girls?

I figured she would sleep in a little this morning, since her sleep the night before was so disrupted. Nope. ‎5:15 am: 'Momma, be my friend and get up.' Uh, No! I had been planning on taking her to the town square for a Halloween Festival, but decided not to drive her for an hour and hope that she would be okay. So, instead, I went shopping. All.By.Myself. Sorry kids. But I liked it. Living as far out as we do, I don't get a chance, like other Moms, to go out for an hour here and there. So, today was a bit of a treat. A five hour treat. Two of it was in the car, but MommyMusic is nice to listen too every once in awhile! I must say that if ever I am not feeling loved, all I have to do is leave. You would have thought the world was coming to an end! Sweetness. And, tomorrow, there is more Halloween fun to be had. We are going to Mall-o-Ween at 4! Be ready, Princess Mackenzie and Spongebob PJ wearing Zachy!

So, how 'bout a little TwoGoodThings catch up?

Friday:
  1. Zachy reaching up and saying 'Momma.'
  2. Mackenzie in her Princess Dress saying 'Trick or Treat' and 'Thank You,' so shyly.
Saturday:
  1. On this car thing that 'they' have that goes along with the dollhouse, there is a 'radio' that plays music when you press it. Zachy likes to press it over and over and he gets that mischievous smirk on his face and bops his head up and down. It is hilarious! He's a dancer.
  2. Mackenzie trying to get Dad to align with her against Zachy for disrupting their Little People parties. Had to laugh. 'Dad, Zachy bother your party!'

No comments:

Post a Comment