Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TwoGoodTuesday3.1.11

Here are TwoGoodThings from bright and early today!

  1. This morning, Mackenzie wanted to get herself dressed for school. She put on her tee-shirt backwards and said That okay, I want it that way. She then looked at me and said I want to get dressed all by myself. I said, Great!  Get started! And she said But you're still sitting in front of me! So, I had to leave. She then put on her hooded sweatshirt. Backwards again, but was determined to show me how it could still work and proceeded to twist the hood around so it was sort of on the back of her head...determined! As great as she did getting it on, she did eventually ask me to turn it around for her. My girl is getting so big!
  2. In the process of running into the back bathroom, Mackenzie woke up Zachy, since she had to go through his room to get there. When I walked in, he was standing, ever so patiently, in his crib, holding his Gunky and said Momma Up. When I was getting ready to leave, he came and hugged me. He's a sweetie-pie for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment