Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2GoodTuesday3.22.11

Not a bad week. not at all. Here's my 2GoodTuesday for today. Plus One.
  1. Over the weekend  I put Zachy to bed. I could tell he was in a snuggle mood, so I sang songs to him for about twenty minutes. Part of the time, he swayed from side to side and 'sang' along, especially the word 'Happy' during You are My Sunshine. After while he just rested his head on my chest. When I put him in the crib, he said Hug and after I gave him one last hug, he just went right to sleep. It was perfect. And sweet. I Love Him.
  2. Today was the first day back at Totcollege for the kids. Mackenzie made me a card that said I miss my Mommy. Mackenzie. Don't tell her, but I missed her too! I Love Her.
  3. One more. Tonight the kids were playing together. They took turns riding and pushing one another on the sit and ride 'car.' Cooperatively. Happily.
I Love Them.

My Babies.

Grateful Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment