Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2GoodTuesday3.8.11

Here's Three...
  1. Zachy playing with balloons tonight. OhMeOhMy. He was giddy with excitement and laughter. Hard to get him calmed down for bed. But he was having fun.Fun.FUN! And that I like. A lot.
  2. Mackenzie and I telling secrets. Whispering in one another's ear. Her secret for me? I missed you when I at school today, Momma. I melted. Not sure if there's any of me left.
  3. Sibling too good from the morning: Mackenzie asked for an 'animal' and Zachy went and got her one. Actually what he got her was a rubber monster from the bath, which he calls 'Elmo.' So, I think he thought she asked for an Elmo. Regardless, it was sweet!
  4. Okay, just one more. So this makes it 2GoodTuesdayx2. I know I already posted it, but Zachy says Mackenzie's name! Yay! Sibling Love.Love. Gotta Love It! Zachy heart 'Kengy.'
Total sidenote: I think kids are hardwired to know Elmo. Zachy has seen Sesame Street maybe once a 'long time ago' and yet totally knows who Elmo is. It's Freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment