Friday, March 18, 2011

FotoFriday3.18.11

I know, I missed last week. And, I'm not really fully ready to post vacation pictures, so I have a few to share this week. But they are sort of random from the last two or so weeks.

A couple of weeks ago we had snow.
I forgot to share the finished snowman project!
Here's M and Dad.

And Zachy and Me.
I had shorts on!
Beautiful day.

We went from snow.
To this...

Fast forward a couple of weeks,
And we're still 'there.'
This was M's great idea for a Water Slide.

Zachy wasn't so sure about the whole thing.
But he got in the spirit.

Zachy reading about Choo Choo Trains.
Mackenzie playing cars.
In her own special way.

Coming soon...a post about our trip.
And here's a preview.
Here we are on the road.
First Zachy.
Drinking a bottle and holding Gunky.

And now Mackenzie.
Zoning out to Max and Ruby.

We arrive.
First things first.
Grammie and Mackenzie hug a tree in the hotel courtyard.
Huh? Why?

While Bottle Boy explores.
Much more to come...but not today.

And that's all for this week folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment