Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2GoodTuesday3.15.11

Wow. I feel like I have been out of touch and am behind. I neglected my FotoFriday from last week. But all for good reason. We had a special mini-vacay with Grammie! Whoot-whoot! We met her down south over the weekend, stayed at a hotel, which Mackenzie was veryVERY excited about and had super fun adventures. Much more to come on our weekend, photos and everything.  And hopefully I'll catch up on the last week too!

Right now, it's late but I, at least, want to do my 2GoodTuesday from the week. Too much to decide. What's it going to be?
  1. Tonight I was singing You Are My Sunshine to Zachy before bed. During the You make me Happy, when skies are gray part, he started repeating the word Happy over and over with a big big smile, moving his head from side to side. Momma's smiling!
  2. I can't come up with a Mackenzie 'moment' of the week. The truth is, her excitement throughout our vacation was 100% AWESOME. Watching her joy was absolutely priceless. Momma's feeling happy! VeryVERY happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment