Sunday, November 14, 2010

TwoGoodThings11.13&14.10

Had problems with the Internet yesterday, so I was not able to post this.

Yesterday's TwoGoodThings....
  1. Mackenzie is a mini-me. She likes to follow me around and do what I am doing. Tonight I had to change Zachy's diaper and get his jammers on. She brought in one of her dolls (Bucee) and did everything I was doing, said everything I was doing, laughed when I laughed. It was really funny.
  2. Zachy made the funniest expressions tonight. I can't even explain them. He gets so animated. At one point tonight he was crawling back and forth behind Mackenzie just laughing. He thinks he is really funny. He is really right. Then he started with the downward dog. And he was looking at Mackenzie and I through his legs, upside down. Yet again, thinking he's a riot and once again, he was right!
And, for today...TwoGoodThings...
  1. Making a Treasure Box with Mackenzie. I went to the mall yesterday and got a shoebox. Today Mackenzie and I went to the Dollar Store for some additional craft supplies. When I was getting ready, I had put on a -shirt and some casual 'lounge' like pants. Not quite sweats, but comfy. She said, 'Momma you can't wear those to the Dollar Store. You need to put on clothes like for work (which means jeans...haha!).' She is a riot. So, anyways, after her nap we got started. It was a blast. I'm not too crafty, but what we have done so far looks cute. A bit of a patchwork covering since we just had one size construction paper, but I think it's working out nicely.  And, most importantly, we're enjoying it...To-Geth-Er!
  2. I already said the Big News about Zachy, which was he TOOK STEPS! Tonight we had Steak Night. Zachy doesn't quite do steak yet, but he gets into the Spirit of the Family Dinner thing. Sitting on this Throne. After dinner, Dad and Mackenzie went and got ice cream. Mackenzie, Dad and I started to enjoy our ice cream at the table and Zachy was crawling around playing. But he caught on. Yes He Did. He came over and pulled up on me, I gave him a taste and it was aaalllll oooovvvveerrr from there! He was on lap within a couple seconds sharing my serving and clearly enjoying every bite. Maybe that's what gave him the boost for those first steps!
  3. OneMoreGoodThing....Zachy and Mackenzie were taking bath together. Next thing you know he starts to hand her the foam letters and she throws them at him and they both start laughing hysterically and he hands her another and she throws it at him and so on and so on.
A Good,  Good Weekend for Us. Quiet. Did not have any real plans, but a Good Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment