Sunday, November 28, 2010

ChasingZachy

We put up our tree today. Just a small artificial on the top of a table tree. We will be visiting my Mom for Christmas, so it makes no sense to get a real tree. Not to mention, I have the fifteen month old Zachy who, so far, has not pulled the tree down. We'll see how long this lasts. He showed some early interest, but got over it relatively quickly. Let's hope he's really over it!

Zachy's walking continues to improve. So does his game playing. As usual, he like anything that involves getting a reaction out of his sister. He now also likes to pretend he is dumping his milk out so I will try to get it from him. Over and over. Tonight he started a game of chase with me. Playing chase with a wobbly walker is the best. He thinks he's 'running,' going as fast as he can. Mackenzie heard all the fun we were having and of course joined in. Back and forth and back and forth. Have I mentioned how insanely cute he is?

No comments:

Post a Comment