Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cozzzzy

Mackenzie has been great about going to bed by herself. Sure, maybe it took 'til she was three, but a BIG accomplishment, nonetheless. However, she still fights it sometimes. Tonight was one of those times.

Running out of excuses and potential ailments and other issues, at one point, she says to me, in her sweetest little totvoice, 'But Momma, you're my friend. You're so cozzzzy.' How do ya resist that? But I did...didn't want to, but I did. The Girl knows how to get to me, though. Yes She Does. She can read me like a book.

We did have some really good, no GREAT!, snuggles tonight. On the couch, after Zachy went to bed. Just MyMackenzie and MiaMomma. Dad is working late. So, just The Girls. And we danced a bit, to GabbaGabba. We had our cozzzzy. Yes We Did. But at some point, my Little Lovegirl, it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment