Friday, November 19, 2010

Bubbles&Kitties

We were outside today and  I was pushing Mackenzie on the swing (who was decked out in her summer dress in 55 or so degree weather). I hear Zachy very clearly saying, 'Bubble, bubble.' I look over and sure enough, he has bubbles in his hand that he had gotten out of a bucket on the porch. One of his Tot A Report Cards stated that he enjoyed watching the bubbles. Apparently they were right. So much so that he learned that word the first time he heard it. He now also says 'Whoooaaa'  a lot. That one I am pretty sure he got from me. The other thing he is doing that is reallyexceptionallycute is clapping for himself when he walks. So he takes a few steps and then claps. Funny little guy! I do like his age a lot. Such personality. (smiling)

This morning Mackenzie put her arms around Zachy and said, 'I love Zachy. I worried about him because he is crying.' I think she was serious. I say 'I think' only because she can be a bit of an actress at times. As I have mentioned she often spends her days in character. Oh, and speaking of being in character, today she informed me that I was 'Grammy.' That's right. She decided I was her Grandma. And, her 'Mom' was named Stacy (which is the name of one of her friend's Moms). Whatever Totgirl! (smiling, sort of)

Both are in bed and the house is quiet. I hope they sleep well. There was a bit of the tired crankies going around today. But, all in all we did okay. And, we had some fun. And, I got to snuggle with Zachy before putting his sweet sleeping face in the crib and then got to snuggle with Mackenzie on the couch for a bit. She is an excellent cuddler. She curls up on you just like a kitty cat! (smiling, for sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment