Sunday, February 6, 2011

MommyMackenzieDate

Mackenzie and Momma went on a girl's date. Spontaneously we decided to venture out to the mall. We had a great time. I was reminded of the last time just she and I were there alone together. That would've been 8.19.09. Several hours after we got home, my water broke. I'm glad we had a special afternoon that day, even though I had no idea her world, our world, was going to change so completely, so soon after. Remembering, had me feeling a little sappy today, remembering back to that afternoon, when a sassy little two year old had my 8.5 month pregnant self chasing her around while people laughed. I enjoyed our day then and I enjoyed our special day today, veryVeryVERY much!

Some memories from today...

First a Totmusing: While looking at clothes at Penny's, Mackenzie picked up a girl's baby outfit and said, 'I sure wish I wear'd that when I was a baby.' (A cute little older couple laughed. She got a lot of 'How cute she is' comments and smiles today.)

 First stop...the 'Merry Go Round.'

 Enjoying a little Orange Julius on the way to Barnes and Noble.

 At Barnes and Noble, we read a story, picked out a book and played with the train.

Checking in with Daddy.

What would a mall trip be without some fries?

Last stop...the Helicopter!

We got the book 'Knuffle Bunny' and, also shown, took pictures together in the photo booth!
Whata funFunFUN time we had! Thanks Mackenzie :-).
Momma LOVES You!
'Thank You for a Good Day!'

No comments:

Post a Comment