Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2GoodTuesday2.22.11

A pretty good 'week.' We got some snow over the weekend. Just enough for Mackenzie to get a 'taste' of it. Literally. She loves going out when it is snowing and opening her mouth so she can taken in some snowflakes. She even knows that each and every snowflake is different. Thanks Miss Anne at totcollege for educating my child! Sunday Mackenzie and I went to Walmart to get out and to pick out a toy with some Valentine's money Grammie had given her. I must say I was impressed with how thoughtful she was. She was quite careful and thorough in her decision making. Zachy had a good week as well. We got to hang out a bit together on Saturday when Mackenzie and Dad went to the library. We didn't do too much, just played and spent time together. He's a delightful companion! Sunday Zachy got to go for a run with Dad when Mackenzie and I went to Walmart. He's 'run' quite a few miles. I'll have to get the official tally from Dad.
So here's my 2GoodTuesday for this week:
  1. One morning Mackenzie woke up before me and quietly stepped over me to get my phone, which she handed to me so I could see what time it was and let her know if it was okay for her to wake up or not. She's sweet in the morning. She almost always says I love you first thing. A pretty fabulous way to start the day!
  2. We'll have a 2GoodTheme this week - mornings. Last Thursday I had to wake Zachy up for school since he just wasn't waking up on his own. I rubbed his little back, while adoring how sweet he looked. Still didn't wake up. So I picked him up and just held him for a few minutes and then he woke up. He got down without saying anything and walked to the other room with his Gunky. And then just sat there. I walked in to find him and he started laughing. It was just a cute Zachy morning thing.
  3. And a third. But it has nothing to do with the morning. Mackenzie knocked Zach over yesterday (I know, that's not good!). She was crying because of course she had consequences. Zach saw her crying and went up and hugged her. I love SiblingLoveMoments!

No comments:

Post a Comment