Friday, February 11, 2011

FotoFriday2.11.11

 I already posted pictures from Mackenzie and I's date to the mall. This week we had a day or two with less wind and slightly warmer temps, so got out a little bit. Tried crafting some, but that didn't turn out too well. Have I mentioned that I'm pretty sure Mackenzie will be the one who gets the Does not follow direction well comment on her report card? She's a leader. A sassy leader at that. Zachy is talking up a storm. Repeating everything and, more importantly, really understanding. It's a blast to watch. He and Mackenzie play together more and more and it's wonderful to see them 'figure it out.'

Anyhoo, some photos from our week..

Enjoying the swing. Really, she was.

 After getting on his pj's, I turn around and this is what I saw.
I think I name this:
Zachy Photo of the Week!

Mackenzie playing Restaurant with all her 'friends.'

Zachy just being cute and silly.

He likes to throw the balls back and forth through the tunnel.

Having a tea party together in their 'house.'

They negotiated quite well.

New for Zachy this week...
Loading up the buggy or shopping cart and 'going.'

Mackenzie got stuck.
Let's make this the:
Mackenzie Photo of the Week!

Organizing her Valentine's cards for the school friends.

Playing doctor with BuddyCat.

'No Momma, it ok. He is our patient.'

Definitely not looking too happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment