Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweetarts

Yesterday Mackenzie had waaayyyyy too much candy. Ironically, I could manage to curb her candy intake during Halloween, but the Christmas season is proving to be more of a challenge. Doesn't help that we are having her friends over to make Gingerbread Houses tomorrow and practiced yesterday, thus intaking A LOT of candy and actually having a lot of candy in the house. Between candy and tv, I have officially been taken out of the running for Mother of the Year.
So, what were the first words of her toddler mouth this morning? 'Momma, I thinking about candy. I still like candy.' And the next? 'I want to stay home all day and watch tv with Buddy and watch tv.' Yep, Mother of the Year not going to happen.
Seems fitting that she wore a Sweetarts vintage type T to Totcollege today.

No comments:

Post a Comment