Monday, December 13, 2010

PurelySweet

Things have been a little stressed around here with the holidays and all. And, Zachy is not napping or sleeping well, so that adds a bit of fun to this already stressed out time of year. I know the main mantra of babies and toddlers is 'This too shall pass,' but why, I must ask, does it seem the easy phases always seem to pass on through a whole lot faster than the more challenging phases?


But, all that aside, yesterday there were two supersweet moments I have to make sure to post before I forget!

  1. Mackenzie and Zachy were sitting next to one another, side by side, which was very cute in itself. She was rubbing his back. Then I notice he is rubbing her's right back. I melted with love.
  2. Then later in the day, he randomly wobble-walked right up to her, with a big smile on his face, and gave her a hug! That was the first time he has done that. AAHHHH. Loved it!

Those are the Moments we live for as Moms. PurelySweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment