Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FotoFriday12.24.10

I know it is not Friday and not the 24th, so I am being slightly deceitful, but truth-be-told, I don't anticipate much other than chaos happening tomorrow and then Friday the Christmas Festivities commence, so I am posting FotoFriday now, while I have a chance. I already posted a few photos in the last week and not much has happened, but this is a random snapshot of the kids this week...

Mackenzie and I made Grandma presents. Frames and sweatshirts.
Zachy also did the sweatshirts, but that project was too labor intensive to photograph!

Cooperative playing...Ahhh, so sweet.
But, really it sounded more like:
'NO ZACHY! That block NO GO THERE! Momma, HELP!'

This is what you get when you cross Dora the Explorer with a Police Officer.

Doing his Yoga, the Downward Dog.

Digging with the Buddy Cat.


My Beautiful Princesses!

Photo of the Week...
Gotta love Bathtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment