Friday, December 17, 2010

MackenzieTheArtist

Such a busy eight days. I think I might just make a couple of posts in a row to catch up. Otherwise, I will have one very long, very photo-heavy post.

This post is about Mackenzie's Art Showing at the Preschool. Last Friday the Preschool Teachers hosted an Art Museum to showcase all the art projects they have been doing as a class. Each student had their own section. The event was very nicely put together and a local reporter even covered it!

I got sort of emotional walking in. This was an opportunity for the children to feel proud of their accomplishments. How Awesome! And how I loved seeing Mackenzie's work! She is most certainly a Fine Fine Artist!

A few photos from the night...

In front of the Totcollege....

And Zachy in front of the Totcollege...

Splatter art...

Hanging in the Big Kid's Classroom!

And the Star of the Night is...
My Little SuperArtist!
Soooo Proud!

Mackenzie with her teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment