Friday, December 17, 2010

FotoFriday12.17.10

Seems odd to do a FotoFriday when I am posting a few posts with pictures, but some moments need to be shared as a part of our last week. So, here they are!

Playing Puppy before it got really strange...

Playing baby.
Yes, she barely fits in the highchair.

He LoveLoveLoves Digging.

And Princess Purses...

They were really cute together this week....

Soon after, they started to rub one another's backs.

Mackenzie had me (yes this is MY art) draw her family.
The best part about this was she was practicing cutting with scissors and said,
'I no want to cut this, it special. It my family.'

Trial Gingerbread house making Wednesday.

 Somebody needed to be contained while we trialed.
If he could talk, he would've been saying,
'I want more sugar!'

I Love moments like this.... 
SimplyMagical!

No comments:

Post a Comment