Monday, December 13, 2010

Cute&SweetOD!

I think I OD'd on cuteness&sweetness tonight. Seriously. There are times my kids are so cute I Can.Not.Stand.It. Tonight was one of those nights. It started with them playing some game where Mackenzie was pretending to be his Mommy and was dropping him off to the 'Fanty Teacher' (what she calls the 'Infant Teacher'). Strangely, I think Zachy MIGHT have sort of gotten what was going on. He was totally playing along. AAHHHHH. It was cuteness overload.

But then came bathtime. He started to wash her hair. Look for yourself. More cuteness and absolute sweetness galore.




It was so cute&sweet, I almost couldn't stand it.

Then Mackenzie and I started to be 'Kissy Monsters.' We were attacking Zachy and kissing him. He ate it up and was belly laughing. I decided to tell Zachy to be the 'Kissy Monster' and he got it! He started to pop his lips and give Mackenzie his best 'Kissy Monster' kisses. That's when I OD'd. Seriously.

Through all the chaos and the challenges, nights like these remind me what it's all about. These are the times, I want to cry I love them so much. Thank You my sweet, loving, kind, amazing Mackenzie and Zachy. WOW, Blessed I Am!

No comments:

Post a Comment