Saturday, April 2, 2011

M.ParkingCars

As we have discussed, Mackenzie likes to park cars. It's a long standing favorite at this point. It helped her through potty training. As much as she likes playing it, it also seems to be relaxing for her. Over the last year or so, the game has evolved. When she plays, she talks the whole time. Carrying on back and forth conversations between the cars.

This morning, it sounded something like this...

I wanna park by Teddy's car. Teddy is right over there. Oh no! Teddy is not going to park by me. That's someone else's car. I'm parking here instead. Really close. Yay! I see Teddy over there. The blue car. Oh no! That kid. Yes I am. I'm parking. What about right there? Oh, okay. Bye! Do you want to park next to me by Teddy. How about right there? I think it's going to be a better day tomorrow. But why are we not parking by Saige? Mackenzie wants to park by Saige. She went bye bye with her Mommy Daddy.
(Even at the hotel. It's definitely 'her'game.)

No comments:

Post a Comment