Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2GoodTuesday

Generally speaking, things are good. Busy. Busy. Busy. Good. Good. Good.

Here's 2GoodThings from this week, both from today:
  1. I got to pick up the kids from totcollege. Mackenzie, Saige and Jordan S. were playing. I watched them run around together, all laughing, all engaged. Mackenzie saw me, screamed, and then hid with Saige under the table. Jordan S. quickly joined them, which meant I got to pretend I couldn't see any of them. I remember Mackenzie and Saige as babies sitting at the table in the baby room. Now they are little girls. Playing together. Using their imaginations together. Learning to be friends together. And with new friends, like Jordan S. Absolutely Awesome.
  2. Zachy, Zachy, Zachy. He was sitting on the slide, 'talking to a teacher,' pointing at the other teacher, who was blowing bubbles. Look of total contentment on his face. When he saw Mackenzie and I, he ran over, with his arms out, smiling like only Zachy can. After greeting us, he walked to the door confidently, like he owns the place, and said, Let's go! Again, Absolutely Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment