Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2GoodTuesday11.18.11

My 2GoodTuesdays for this week...
  • Tonight I gave Zachy his bath. Just me and him. I loved playing with him. He's so funny. I had a little foam guy I kept popping up over the side of the tub and he was hysterically waiting in anticipation of where the guy would pop up next. When he caught him he would yell out and throw him. The boy is hilarious. After the bath, I held him while he gave himself kisses in the mirror. A lot of kisses. It was funny. And cute. And then just odd.
  • This week we got Mackenzie's 'room' set up. New furniture and transformed part of the bedroom into her own little pretty area. She has a new pink bean bag for chillin'. She decided to stay in her 'room' for awhile and read books. She kept coming out to update me. 'Momma, I reading 'Pinkalicious' now.' 'Momma, I still in MY room. I reading 'Too Loud Lily.' She felt special and that felt good.
Now, how 'bout adding in a Totmusing or Three?
  • Momma says, 'You've made quite the mess in here Little Miss.' To which she replies, 'I thought I was decorating!'
  •  'My issue...my issue is I no want to play with my little brother.'
  • Yesterday Mackenzie took Zachy's fly swatter. After a lot of negotiation, I got her to give it back. He had long since moved on, but, quick study that he is, he figured out he won and smugly said, 'MINE!'

No comments:

Post a Comment