Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2GoodTuesday

I was trying to make it a habit to write Two Good Things that happen every day, but somewhere along the way it faded out. Sometimes I don't have time and, since this is primarily for my kids, I figure the last thing they need is to shift through 365 plus entries a year. Maybe I'm wrong.

I cannot usually devote too much time to blogging on Tuesdays, but the least I can do is post at least Two Good Things that happened during the week. Maybe more, but at least two.

So, here's 2 for this week....
  1. Last night I was reading a book to Zachy called 'Yummy Yucky.' Every time I turned the page he licked the 'Yucky' side. I have no idea why. He's 16 months, I cannot imagine he really knew what he was doing, but he quickly figured I found it amusing, so I am sure he started to ham it up a bit. The boy has a sense of humor!
  2. Over the weekend Mackenzie and I went on an 'Adventure' to Target to get her a bedspread. But, she only had eyes for bike helmets. After letting her get one (Who am I afterall to deprive her of a safety related item she is begging for?), I tried to redirect her attention back to picking out the bedspread, but she was too busy dancing and twirling in circles with her new Pink Princess Helmet on top her head. 'Twas quite the sight! A cute sight.
So, that's it. 2GoodTuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment